Oral Presentation Guidelines
20min Oral Presentation
- Presentation consists of 15 minutes oral presentation followed by 5 minutes discussion (time also includes all necessary preparation).
- Presenters' own laptops for their presentations are allowed but has to be announced and tested before the start of the seasion. Time needed to switch from one laptop to another and back will be subtrackted from overall presentation time of 20min.
10min Oral Presentation
- Presentation consists of 6 minutes oral presentation followed by 4 minutes discussion (time also includes all necessary preparation).
- Presenters' own laptops are not allowed
- Each conference room will be equipped with a PC, screen, data projector and sound system.
- To avoid the delay of session, we do not recomend the use of presenters' own laptops for their presentations. Traditional slide projectors and overhead projectors will NOT be available during the sessions.
- PCs will be equipped with Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010 and Open Office. Macintosh presentations should be formatted accordingly. Fonts installed in the PCs are only standard ones. Internet connection will be available in conference rooms.
- Please bring you presentation files (.PDF, .PPT, .PPTX and .ODP) on an USB memory stick or CD-R to the session room during break well before the session of your presentation. For the presenters of the Session 1 (Tuesday morning), we will specially prepare a counter to receive your presentation file at the registration desk.
- We recommend you to check the slide appearance and any special functions like animation of your presentation file during session break.
- Be in the session room 10 minutes before the beginning of your session and introduce yourself to the Session Chair. Provide on paper appropriate, concise biographical information to him/her for your introduction.